Go through Time 2 Minutes
Cost-free cooking lessons are coming to Railroad Park on Sunday, August 29 and Sunday, September 26, many thanks to the generosity of Blue Cross and Blue Protect of Alabama. Totally free demos on wholesome, delicious recipes? We’re listening…
Cost-free cooking courses at Railroad Park:
Blue Cross and Blue Protect of Alabama brings back their well-liked outdoor cooking courses, and we’re sharing almost everything you will need to know:
- When: 3:30PM on Sunday, August 29 and Sunday, September 26
- Wherever: Railroad Park, Areas Lender 17th Road Plaza
- Your host: Ama Shambulia, community chef
- Sign-up: On line (strongly encouraged) to verify your spot. The to start with 100 attendees to sign-up get a special gift! In-person registration is also obtainable 30 minutes prior.
What are we generating?
We obtained a sneak peek at Chef Ama’s menu, and it is hunting fairly delicious. Featuring nutrient-dense, contemporary elements, these dishes will make you rethink how to salad.
Here’s what’s on the menu for Sunday, August 29:
- Quinoa Salad: with quinoa (which is “KEEN-waa”), Bragg’s liquid aminos, carrots, celery, shallot, parsley and sun-dried tomatoes
- Ama’s Remarkable Avocado Salad: options avocado, shallot, basil, dill, balsamic vinegar, olive oil, salt and pepper
“I am delighted to be returning for my sixth yr as an instructor at Get Healthier on the Railroad. This software is so essential for our community and supports my mission in educating other people to ‘live lifestyle beautifully’ as a result of the healing energy of food items.”
Chef Ama Shambulia, A Beautiful Everyday living Enterprises, LLC
What’s even superior than no cost cooking lessons? Totally free groceries!
If you are a person of the first 100 attendees to sign-up, you are going to get a distinctive gift—a bag of refreshing deliver to recreate the delectable recipes at dwelling!
You snooze, you get rid of, so don’t miss out on this prospect to get your arms on some clean (and cost-free) goodies.
Railroad Park has implemented a selection of security actions to continue to keep all people safe and sound during the event, including:
- Masks will be required at this function and will be provided if essential.
- Chairs will be spaced out to allow for for social distancing.
- Hand sanitizer will be available.
Free cooking lessons join the impressive lineup at Railroad Park:
Railroad Park is a Birmingham favourite, and these lessons be a part of an amazing lineup of gatherings going on there.
The park is also offering a assortment of Absolutely free workout classes Monday-Friday, sponsored by Blue Cross and Blue Defend of Alabama. It is a lot easier than ever to remain healthier this summer months.